Apply for a job
People are the key to our success
InfraCo Africa has a track record, we’ve been developing projects for ten years, and has a dynamic team of experienced people with diverse skill sets. However, we’ve committed to ‘do more’ and to do so we need to further invest in our people and recruit new resource into our business. We want people who:
- are as passionate as we are about growing our business in sub-Saharan Africa;
- have the can-do attitude and patience required to develop pioneering projects;
- have integrity and are committed to promoting good governance and transparency;
- are willing to work flexibly, taking individual responsibility while working within evolving cross-border, cross-sector teams; and
- are motivated by the work we do.
In return we can offer you the opportunity to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment, developing innovative infrastructure projects, in frontier markets, that have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Development Impact Analyst
InfraCo Africa are currently recruiting a Development Impact Analyst to support its monitoring and evaluation activities. Details of the role can be found below.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to Sofia Cascarini, at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 17:00 GMT May 24th.
We currently don’t have any open positions but we are always happy to hear from anyone interested in working with us as a Senior Business Development Manager, Business Development Manager or Financial Analyst. If you think you would like to join our team then please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.